As the leading NSW regionally focused road freight association, the Livestock and Bulk Carriers Association (LBCA) represent regional carriers with a strong focus on livestock and bulk carriers who use NSW roads and members with varying fleet sizes.
It is a community of livestock and bulk carriers who transport Australia's agricultural products throughout regional and rural NSW.
The Association and its members drive a hard policy agenda focused on achieving key productivity and efficiency changes in the industry to improve the viability of its members businesses in the short and long term. This includes:
- developing workable higher mass limits system
- expansion of the network
- pushing for more funding
- developing workable livestock loading scheme in NSW
- increase the number of higher productivity vehicle networks
- developing grain industry standards
The LBCA provides:
- lobbying and representation services to its members
- complete membership service
- exclusive member benefits
- exclusive association benefits
- annual conferences
- regional meetings
The LBCA is the NSW state counterpart of the national body, the Australian LIvestock Transporters Association (ALTA).