The NSW Farmers annual conference provides the opportunity for members across NSW to come together to set the Association policy for the forthcoming year and to elect a president and board members.
The Annual Conference of the NSW Farmers is an important event in the Associations calendar and will take place between 17-18 July 2013 at the Concourse in Chatswood on Sydney’s North Shore.
The key objectives of Annual Conference are:
• To determine the Associations policy positioning for the coming twelve months;
• To elect the Associations Office Bearers for the next one year term, including the Board of Directors;
• To be updated by the Associations Committees;
• To interact with the Associations Business Partners and Supporters; and
• To allow Members of the Association the opportunity to network with their peers from across the State.
For more infomation, head to the NSW Farmers website.