The testimonial is from a power boat owner, campaigning a Formula 2 power boat team in the Australian Formula 2 Grand Prix Series. Overseas this division of boats compete in the UIM Formula 3 Championships.
In today's semi-professional racing circuit, the control of budgets and the use of manpower are critical. The use of Pro-ma Performance Products from Pro-ma Fuel and OIl Additives where applicable has greatly improved operating costs and reduced downtime for the boat, trailer and tow vehicle. By using Pro-ma Petrol/Gasoline Treatment, MBL Concentrate, MBL Spray, MBL Grease and the Maxi Car Care range, we have found the following:
- Improved fuel economy.
- Reduced wear of engine, fuel system and hydraulic system components because of water contamination in the fuel system.
- Elimination of water contamination in the fuel system.
- Improved lubrication of steering and throttle linkages slowing the wear rate.
- 50% increase in gearbox life.
- Virtual elimination of trailer wheel bearing problems.
- Fantastic protection to paint finishes on boat, engine and tow vehicles.
- Increased visibility and reduction in fogging of cockpit canopy screen, helmet visor in both fresh and salt water.
- Improved lap times/boat handling attributable to application of Maxi Dri-Kleen to bottom of hull and lower portion of gearbox.