Polymaster's diesel tanks and transfer equipment are designed for the extreme, providing safe operation in the most demanding of refuelling duties, from agriculture to heavy industry.
The Dieselmaster™ range of re-fuelling equipment incorporates robust and durable ute or trailer mounted transfer packages and bunded tanks that are manufactured in Australia to Australian specifications.
Worksafe Certified Diesel Tanks & Transfer Equipment
- 100, 200 & 400 ltr models approved to the IBC code and by Worksafe
- Constructed using diesel grade approved materials
- Includes 4 metres of hoses and leads
- Full range of high quality Italian pumps
- Enhanced vehicle stability with baffled tanks
Dieselmaster™ Ute Packs 800 litres to 100 litres are internationally certified
- Extensively tested and approved to the UN Specification for the Transport of Dangerous Goods and Worksafe packaging 3 standards
- Can be safely mounted to ute trays of any size with available frames
- Package includes 4 metres of hoses and leads and comes standard with auto nozzle and premium quality 45lpm Italian pump
- Strong steel filling plate and cap for access
- Fully enclosed, lockable lid
- Heavy duty swivel fittings from pump outlet
- Reliable battery terminal clamps
Bulk Diesel Transfer Units 3000 litres to 600 litres are a comprehensive package that is engineered to service a wide range of heavy plant machinery
- Tough and durable one-piece moulding
- Moulded internal baffles to ensure vehicle stability
- Easily strapped or pin mounted to vehicles
- Galvanised forklift skids available
Polymaster's Dieselmaster™ Ute Packs are free standing, lightweight and compact, these models will suit all ute trays and are fitted with a high quality Italian pump and auto nozzle.