Hand protection is a common piece of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when carrying out tasks in warehouses, on sites, in packing sheds, when handling food or working with machinery — just to name a few.
Signet stock hand protection solutions from well-known brands Signet’s Own, Ansell, ProChoice, ProFit and Ninja. Whether you work in the food industry or in a packing shed, Signet has a glove that fits.
Ansell supply an extensive range of gloves that can be used in a variety of industries, including food, mining and transport.
For individuals who work with food, Ansell have a number of solutions that include:
- Hy-Care 739 Gloves – These gloves provide resistance against alcohols, acids, salts and diluted water solutions.
- Touch N Tuff 92-670 Blue Nitrile Gloves – These gloves are suitable for contact with fatty foods.
- Food Safe Gloves – Vinyl gloves are used in the food industry as latex gloves may contaminate or “turn” certain foods. These gloves are an economical option for large-scale food operations, such as catering.
- Superfood 356 Gloves – This glove has a hardened case for improved resistance against fat and oils.
Along with food industry hand protection, Ansell stock an extensive range of industrial gloves. The range includes:
- Hy–Flex 11-435 Cut Resistant Gloves – This glove is suitable for handling sharp-edged objects, preassembling and cutting small, dry or lightly oiled parts.
- GoldKnit Max 70-225 Gloves – This glove provides Level 5 cut resistance from the sharp edges of ceramics, glass, metal and other materials.
- ActivArmr 97-003 Heavy Labourer Gloves – This glove makes handling concrete, wood or metal debris more comfortable for the user; additionally, they provide protection from punctures, cuts and abrasions.
- Sol–Vex 37-145 and 37-185 Nitrile Gloves – These gloves are designed for use in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is critical.
The Signet’s Own brand of gloves has solutions for general purpose, industrial and food handling applications.
General Purpose Gloves
- Poly Cotton Knitted Gloves – The gloves crinkle finish latex coating creates a secure grip in wet or dry environments.
- Foam Nitrile Gloves – These gloves are a quality, general purpose hand protection solution that offer a lightweight, comfortable fit and a secure grip — making jobs quicker and easier.
- Rigger Gloves – Rigger gloves can be used in a variety of industries. Cowhide rigger gloves are commonly used in construction, mining and general maintenance applications. Split leather rigger gloves can be used in general warehouse handling applications and rubbish collection.
Food Handling Solutions
Signet’s Own Vinyl Powdered and Powder Free Gloves are an economical option for the food service industry. For those with latex skin sensitivities and allergies, the gloves high quality PVC construction creates a great latex free alternative. They are also quick and easy to pull on and remove due to the roll beaded cuff design — ensuring minimal time is wasted when changing gloves.
The choices are endless
Along with the above solutions, ProChoice, ProFit and Ninja gloves are available in a range of styles, including:
- ProChoice Black Panther, Arax Touch Cut Resistant Gloves and Arax One Anti Vibe Gloves
- ProFit RiggaMate, Razorback and Gecko Grip Fingerless Gloves
- Ninja’s P4001 Palm Coated Handling Gloves
Signet can supply a range of other PPE to ensure that all of your requirements are met, such as safety glasses, safety vests, safety boots, hard hats and aprons.
With warehouses in Townsville, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, you can get all of your necessary equipment fast.