Swancorp are suppliers of quality minerals and chemicals into the fertiliser and stock feed industries in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
Swancorp's comprehensive fertiliser range can be applied broadcast (spreadable) or targeted fertigation (soluble) through drip and sprinkler irrigation systems.
Prevents chlorosis in plants
Ferrous Sulphate Heptahydrate can be used for various applications including:
- In manufacture of iron compounds
- In electroplating baths
- Aluminium Etching
- Process engraving and lithography
- In redox olymerisation
- In fertiliser
- As food and feed supplement
- In radiation dosimeters
- As reducing agent in chemical processes
- In leather dyes and writing inks
- Component of weed killer
- Wood preservative
- Water treatment processes
- In prevention of chlorosis in plants
- Used therapeutically as hemantinic and in veterinary medicine
- To combat iron deficiency
- As an astringent
All Swancorp products are packed in woven polypropylene bags with polyethylene liners.
All 25kg and 40kg bags are palletised and shrink wrapped before despatch and ensured that all packaging is UN approved where necessary.
Swancorp's continue to supply quality branded crop nutrition products for agriculture, horticulture and turf distribution specialists throughout Australia.