Dual Gold herbicide from Syngenta is an ideal resistance management tool in the control of annual ryegrass (ARG), annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in a wide range of winter and summer crops, such as sweet corn, sunflowers, wheat, barley, oats, canola, maize, cotton, pastures and concep II treated sorghum.
Recommended uses for Dual Gold herbicide:
Dual Gold herbicide is a short residual, pre-emergent herbicide for the control of many important annual grasses and broadleaf weeds in nominated crops. These nominated crops include: navy beans, maize, sweet corn, certain pastures, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbages, cauliflower, canola, cotton, green beans, peanuts, soybeans, sunflowers, sorghum treated with concep II sorghum seed safener, sweet potatoes, tobacco, wheat, barley, oats and triticale.
Benefits of Dual Gold herbicide:
- excellent crop safety (sorghum seed must be treated with CONCEP II Seed Safener)
- flexible application timing; pre-plant and at sowing, to post-sowing pre-emergence
- packaging waste is cut by half
- more active ingredient per drum, so less logistics and freight are required
- reduced rate per hectare means easier application and management
- can be used in soils with high clay and organic matter
- proven control of all the major grass weeds
- It is an excellent alternative herbicidal mode of action (Group K)
- ARG resistance management tool - registered for the suppression of Annual Ryegrass in barley and oats
- It is suitable for use in Integrated Weed Management Programs
- good residual activity (up to eight weeks) and it reduces the need for re-treatments
- Has excellent compatibility with other herbicides and insecticides
- Low toxicity which is safe for the operator and environment
- can be used at half the rate of standard metolachlor products for the same level of control
- contains super-active S-metolachlor isomer for stronger, hard hitting control of difficult annual grasses.
- available in the latest technology packaging, the MAXI-100 closed system returnable container